Friday, December 14, 2007

DIVA HO!

WTF?
WTFF?

This is not a contest for best whore.  It's about best diva" - Sondrak




Award winning bitchy comment that any gay blogger would have been proud to have made their own self.  Michelle Malkin  is a great blogger, but is she bitchy?  No way.  Gay blog diva protocol demands bitchiness, and a certain ... élan.  Sheesh.


WTF is going on?  This is not a contest about best diva, it's a contest about whether I have any freaking juice left on this blog.  It's about me, me, me!  WTF.  There are nearly 2000 commissioned Barn Army officers alone on my payroll, and SondraK is still only in second place, when even 50 votes would have moved her ahead?   Sondrak's co-bloggers Claire, TUA, DougM, Scorpius, and Coach TC all serve with you on the B-52.  SondraK's husband  J.R. is Electrician Corporal General.  USA! UAS! USA!

 I know what you're saying,

But Rodge, why in Hell do you care about SondraK winning?

Remember when I was out of work in 2004?  It was SondraK who gave me work as a janitor on her blog.  Claire, SondraK and I worked, drank and showered together.  Lots of showers.  I was the soap boy.   I gave SondraK and Claire's supple .... . But, I digress.  We are comrades.

Do you know that Sondrak convinced me that Seattle and Olympia needed nuking, even though she lives at ground zero?  Did you know that SondraK will turn her porch light on when the time comes so we can drop the "big one" down her funnel, so to speak?  How's that for patriotic selflessness?

If I can't deliver a paltry thousand votes  in this her time of need, I stand humiliated before family and friends.  So, is this about your reluctance to be bullied into voting, or is it about me?

Thank you.  You can vote in Gay Patriot's election once a day.  It's for America too, dammit.  If you don't vote, you have to do a PayPal for me as penance..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hell of it is, I've voted 4 times since you posted this yesterday (twice from two different computers). Where's everyone else? Does this good deed get me a promotion to Vice Admiral (three stars and a red light district) in the Barn Navy?

Sgsaur

Rodger the Real King of France said...

How about Semen First Admiral of Vice?

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO. That'll work...

Sgsaur

closed said...

The voting fraud will continue until moral improves.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

huh?

Anonymous said...

I voted, I voted again. And KHAAAAAAAAAAAAN! has taken the lead. Oh, the humanity!

Anonymous said...

that makes 6 votes from me.
how about a puzzle of Sondra in the shower. or just more puzzles with nekid wimin, or just more puzzles.

Grumpyunk said...

Voted 2 days in a row now, Boss!

Anonymous said...

We love Sondra and we plan on rescuing her ahd JR before we drop the bomb on Olympia.

Oh and fuck mexico!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Play by the rules ... only democrats cheat.

closed said...

I predict Ron Paul will win this election and become Grande Conservative Blogress Diva of 2008.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Did you run this by Sondra cuchieddie? We discussed it and she agreed that if she wasn't martyred in the blast there wouldn't be a statue of her. Plus, I have a $5 Mil accidental death policy on her.

Anonymous said...

Its easier to vote for Sondra, than post on C&S.Boazo

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.