Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fairfax County - Enemy Territory

Happy Winter Co** Su**er
One of the most stomach turning bastions of unbridled liberalism in Washington D.C's orbit is Fairfax County, Virginia.  Our son and fambly live and work there, but are one of 23 residents who do not work for some government agency, or subservient gummint  contractor, so they still possess common sense and patriotism.  But this is how insidious that atmosphere is. 

 We previously learned that  Christmas is verboten in Fairfax County, having been replaced with  the inoffensive holiday.  Yesterday MoSup asked our grandson if his school was having a "holiday" party.

"No"
 "Not even a holiday assembly?"
"No. Nothing like that." 

His mom, our D-I-L, and a volunteer mom at the school piped in ...
.
"I am going to teach the kids to cook some Martha Stewart holiday cookies ... oops.  We're not allowed to use 'holiday" anymore.  ...  some Martha Stewart WINTER cookies ... "

Winter cookies.  Add Fairfax, Va. to environs that need extensive intra-anal irrigation with acid wash before being allowed to participate in group play again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Winter Cold Supper? What do I win?
Fire up the B-52. I'm grabbing my flak jacket.
GrinfilledCelt

Juice said...

Whether it be private or public education, the best thing any parent can do for his/her child is to be a classroom volunteer. You are SO able to protect their hearts, souls, and minds. God Bless the parents!

Anonymous said...

We can also thank Fairfax Co for being forced to say 'Senator Webb' -- bastards!

Amen Juice- I spent many hours volunteering in both my son's rooms in elementary school. At the time we were living in Martinsburg, WV. In first grade my son had 28 in his class including one autistic boy, one boy with brittle bone disease and another with CF -- and no aids (except for the one strictly for the autistic boy). I spend 2 days a week there helping the teacher as her unpaid aid.

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You know, I learned something today. Girls what are willing to take a flame thrower to libtard mofos as a matter od principle are also the sweetest and kindest when it comes to helping the innocent needy. Rat-a-tat-tat, pass the pacifier.

Anonymous said...

Hehe- its not that hard to understand really. I think it all boils down to being a mother - I saw a way to help my son get a decent education by being involved so I did.

Conversely, when libtards are threatening my kids -- I step in and do what I can. Lesson here - don't mess with what is mine - haha!

TFV

Anonymous said...

The awful thing is, in the 80s Fairfax Co was staunchly conservative, but Montgomery County MD started spilling out its excess liberals and it was downhill from there. I can't go back to NOVA anymore because I can't stand what's become of it.

Anonymous said...

Montgomery County MD started spilling out its excess liberals...
And now they are in Charlottesville, Fredericksburg, Loudon, Caroline and Spotsylvania Counties, and even have enclaves in Roanoke and Asheville NC. The cancer is spreading. I've said for years that there needs to be passport control all along the Virginia side of the Potomac, but we're now driven down to the Rappahannock, and if Asheville links up with Charlottesville, we're doomed.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.