Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Establishment

THE McCainian Candidate

McCainian Candidate
'nor would I ask of any fellow American in defense of his freedom that
which I would not gladly give myself - my life before my liberty.' 

John McCain is an Outright Liar!
 
Republicans had better rush to come to grips with the reality that all of our smart options for the 2008 election cycle are already off the table. Unlike past elections, Republicans actually had two very strong conservatives to unite behind in the 2008 primaries, Thompson and Hunter, and they failed to unite behind either of them.

The time to stand up for a true traditional conservative Republican has passed. The chance to do something smart no longer exists. Now we have one last shot and less than one week to do something that is at least half-smart.
 
***

It is no less than Clintonesque to listen to John “amnesty” McCain call himself “the official new leader of the conservative movement in America.”
 
McCain is not being nominated by conservatives. He is being nominated by liberal Independents in open primaries and liberal RINOs in closed primaries. He has very little support among conservatives and he can’t win in November as a result.
 
But more importantly, on the issues facing our nation today, John McCain is no more conservative or Republican than Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama. In fact, after more than three decades in Washington DC, his friends are not Washington conservatives, but Washington liberals like Clinton, Obama, Kennedy, Lieberman, Graham and Martinez. - MORE

If he McCain gets the nomination, our only hope is that he puts a real American on the ticket - I like Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour - then dies during his Inaugural Ball.  Sound harsh?  Sorry. The establishment Republican party is NO better than Howard Dean's group.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley Barbour is the Governor of Mississippi, not Alabama. He'd make an excellent VP, but we don't want to lose him here in the Magnolia State.

Seaman First Admiral of Vice Sgsaur

Rodger the Real King of France said...

JFC! I knew he was Mississippi. Soemone changed it on me dammit.

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine penned this. It's appeal is universal. I assume she was referring to some former lover but it could easily apply to any liberal, rino or any betrayer.

THE BREAKUP SONG
by Nan Aborell

I really really hate you,
I wish that you would die!
If I could just get near you
I'd poke you in the eye.
I used to think I loved you
and now I don't know why.
I really really hate you,
I wish that you would die!

Last night while I was sleeping
I had a pretty dream,
I couldn't see your face too well
but I could hear you scream.
It made me oh, so happy
to hear you in such pain.
I think I'll go to sleep
and dream that dream again.

Oh yes I really hate you,
I wish that you would die!
Your head is full of garbage,
your mouth is full of lies.
You ought to have a warning label
tattooed on your thigh.
I really really hate you,
I wish that you would die!

Sometimes when it's raining
and clouds fill up the sky,
I turn my face to heaven
and ask our Father why,
with all his power and majesty
won't he even try
to hit you with a lightening bolt
so I can watch you fry!

I really really hate you,
I wish that you would die!
I'd like to see you hit cement
from forty stories high.
You used to say you loved me,
and then you made me cry.
I really really hate you,
I WISH THAT YOU WOULD DIE!!!

GrinfilledCelt

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Given its own pedestal Celt.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.