Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fred's Gambit

Hi, I'm Fred Thompson



Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- It appears Fred Thompson's presidential bid may be over after his last stand in South Carolina failed to get him any higher than third place. Thompson will not be participating in the Thursday night Republican debate and has not campaigned in the next battleground states since the Saturday night primary.

I've been thinking of a way - a last chance, go-for-broke gambit - that would salvage Fred Thompson's campaign.  I think one of the things he's missing is a national persona.  Here's what I'd like to see him do ... Take every penny he has and blitz evening television with a spot that conveys this message.

I'm Fred Thompson.  You may not even know I'm running for president, because there's been a media blackout of my campaign.  Why?  The media elite see me as the closest thing to Ronald Reagan, and that scares the hell out of them.  Here's what I believe ...  ___Insert here______.  Here's what I don't belive.  ___Insert man made global warming_____  

If you want a pandering pimp for president, then you want  McCain or Huckabee.   If you want a leader, it's me.  Here's where I stand, then.  If I don't win the Florida primary, I'll have to quit unless I receive $40 million dollars in campaigh contributions immediately.  Otherwise, I won't have to say "go fuck yourselves"; you'll have already done it. 

Thank you, good night, and God bless America.

5 comments:

Juice said...

He just dropped out. krap

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

I'll see your "krap" and raise you two shits.

Vote for Ronny Jack.
Wollf

Anonymous said...

I'll see your two shits and raise you
one Hillary. Hah!

Anonymous said...

It is a sad sittuation but the only choice left is Romney. The rest is not even a consideration.

Anonymous said...

I wanted Fred to at least stay in until after the Thursday debate. At the debate he could have let it all fly, and blasted the remaining candidates for all to see on national TV. A free nationwide ad. Huckaboob took Freds win in SC, IMO.



tomw

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.