Sunday, January 06, 2008

'No-Go' Areas for Non-Muslims

Making the Hard Decisions




LONDON —  Islamic extremism in Britain has created communities that are "no-go areas" for non-Muslims, a Pakistani-born Church of England bishop said in The Sunday Telegraph.

Michael Nazir-Ali, the bishop of Rochester, told the newspaper that Britain's policies of multiculturalism have created separate Muslim communities that fail to integrate into mainstream society.

The majority of Britons are members of the Anglican Church of England, the country's officially established Christian church.


I know this opens me up to charges of "lacking secularist globalist thinking,"  but not really.  My SGT is just a tad different than yours, maybe. I see separatist Muslim clusters as target rich environments offering little chance for collateral damage to innocent non-Muslims. Like that GM mechanic used to say, "You can pay me now, or pay me much more, later." 

Oh, I'm sorry if that offends you.  I believe we are at war with radical Islam, and that's how you must think if your intention is to win. 
More: Extremism flourished as UK lost Christianity
Inspector Hamilton

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for no-go areas, I no-go to Fox News anymore. There's no more news, just 24/7 campaign polling and results reporting.

Anonymous said...

"Eenie Meenie Meinee Mohendro-Daro"

Anonymous said...

That was a Fram Filters commercial, with the "pay me now, or pay me later" mechanic.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I think you're right. That changes everything. :D I'm old and afraid.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.