Thursday, February 14, 2008

Juicy Son

The All Clear Sound



Rodger,

What you posted at your blog yesterday on our behalf will be remembered and appreciated for life!  There was a real fear in my heart for our son, and the Good Lord heard your voices. Amen!

Please accept our most heartfelt ~Thank You~ for yourself and all the wonderful Barn Army members, who shared their prayers for our son.  All of you are, HONORABLE AMERICANS, I am proud to have met via Curmudgeonly and Skeptical.  The Chief of Surgery attended to our son and all appears to be well.  That wee hours phone call that rang yesterday should not be repeating anytime soon.  Many thanks to all and God Bless each and everyone of you!

We smile today, :~}
Juice

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Whew!* That is such good news! I'm happy for you, Juice, and so glad that he's going to be alright. It's the kind of thing that makes all the petty troubles of life seem - well, petty. I guess it's one of God's ways of saying, "Hey! Pay attention to the important things!"
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to read your good news. Now to bed for the night.

mary

Anonymous said...

We smile with you Juice.
Cannon Man

Anonymous said...

Juice, you just made my day. I'll go to sleep smiling tonight. Thank you, and I'm so happy things are turning your way.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Hail mary full of grace

Anonymous said...

That's good news Juice, I'm late to the party on this one but I'll pray for a swift and full recovery.
MitchM

Juice said...

Thanks to all, you are the best. We heartily believe in answered prayer and we know your's were heard by The Man in Charge. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!!

e-C

Anonymous said...

You know, there's nothing like some good news!Ozaob

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.