Sunday, February 03, 2008

Nice, but unintended

Unintended Consequences
EEK



My old header was mapped to display mouseover text, linked to a picture.  When I replaced the bar header with the Barn Army, I left the image mapping in place, which led to at least one instance where an apology is in order.  The new SnapShot feature shows the underlying picture straight away.  So, Samurai Atty Gen. TFV, it was not intentional. 



I've received several new Barn Army recruits, and am still looking for some obviously MIA people, like INSPECTOR HAMILTON ,MARY, JOSH, CRACKER, TUA, JIM PRS, ALEAR, and many more regulars (I have a e-C stand-in up there already). I'll have to think about how I'm going to get everyone in, but I will so hang on.  Just send your chosen picture in to rschlong-AT-verizon.net  (replace the _AT_ with @, of course).

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okey dokey. I'll try to find something that doesn't look like it should be displayed in the post office.

Come to think of it, do they still show pictures of bad guys in the post office? Might that not be unfairly stigmatizing?

Anonymous said...

WHAAAAAAATT??

HAHAHAHA! I believe it was unintentional because it is just too funny to think it was on purpose.

BTW- you're lucky I have a good sense of humor!

TFV

Juice said...

Good sense of humor indeed. Wouldn't want to upset a Samurai General and her sword!

Anonymous said...

BTW-- shouldn't I be holding a sword in the pic? Or at least have one handy?

TFV

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Not fond of the snapshot feature.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Can you say why?

MOMinuteMan said...

Snapshot and other popup crap that tries to give me more info on shit that it thinks I might be interested in is just web surfing for idiots and is really fucking annoying.

My $0.02 on the subject.

BTW, do you get paid for putting that crap on your site???

Rodger the Real King of France said...

No, but see the cashier and I'll see that you get a refund. We aim to please.

Anonymous said...

Boss, it's looking like I need the sword sooner than later!

TFV

MOMinuteMan said...

Thanks, Rodger, but I don't have a receipt...

I guess I'll have to settle for a gift card redeemable at an amputee goat pron site??

Firehand said...

Dammit, that is NOT my ass in that picture.

I do not wear a thong!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rog, is MOM man your buddy?
Tim

Anonymous said...

Denny looks like he's gonna blow your stuff into the weeds! Go boy.

Marcel Goldstein

closed said...

Sorry ... but I will not display my face on the intatwebs ...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.