Monday, April 14, 2008

110th Birthday

TEXT


The Manhattan Cube was painted by almost-sil Jimi, the booze was from LooLoo.  I love it.  The paining behind is another favorite, painted for me a few years ago by Rahouey.  Greeper gave me "the sharpest knife they sold" at his knife store.  How sharp is it?  Well, after everyone left, I used it to slice a roll for a beef sammich and sliccccce - it's into the bone of my nose picking finger.  I'm not making that up. Good knife. Feeling weqk ...wear ...week ...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

>>>

Ah! Knob Creek. Some of Jimmy Bean's tastey stuff. Booker's is good too if you want to pay 50 bucks for a 5th of bourbon....

>>>

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again, Rodger.
Is that a Damascus steel knife?
If so, Greeper done really good!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's a SHUN U2 Utility knife - Cobalt Steel

HERE

Anonymous said...

too bad you didn't get an emeril pand and pizza peil. that would have been nice.

Juice said...

What DO you give a guy who's 110?
How about whiskey and a severely sharp knife?! Yeah, that's the ticket. ;~}
Congratulations on your well chosen birthday gifts! It's apparent your family know you well.
(Besides, dull knives cause far more damage than sharp ones.)

Anonymous said...

Really like the painting.

Anonymous said...

Everybody likes pointillism.

Anonymous said...

>>>

Happy B'Day ya old fart!!!

I'd send ya a bushel of my brothers but from the recent news reports, it looks like I will have to take a second mortgage out on my house for what they are getting for crabs right now....

;-]

>>>

Anonymous said...

At least your family trusts you with sharp objects!

TFV

Braided Hemp said...

Cool knives. Cool video! http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/shun/

Keith in Kingwood

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.