Friday, April 18, 2008

So Lucky To Be An American

So Lucky




I invested a good deal of time making videos that I deposited on Smart Video, hereafter known as that pirating piece of internet filth.  With no explanation whatever, and refusing to acknowledge any inquiries, the management scuttled all the embedded links I, and others, were using.  If anyone knows how I can download these things, my property, I'd be much obliged.  As it is, I am in the slow process of manually copying those videos that had a wide audience.  Baxter Black's "So Lucky To Be An American" is one.  Surrounded as we are by enemies, domestic enemies, it's good to watch this once in a while, just for getting the mind straight, and the resolve hardened. 


EMBED CODE (GENERAL):
EMBED CODE FOR BLOGS (Myspace, Blogger etc):
 

5 comments:

Wollf Howlsatmoon said...

Yup....always did like ol' Baxter.

Anonymous said...

Amen! And I am an American by the grace of God.

pdwalker said...

Ugh.

keepvid.com for the sites it supports (liveleak isn't one of them)

otherwise, you have to extract the flash url and download them by hand

Anonymous said...

"it's good to watch this once in a while, just for getting the mind straight, and the resolve hardened"

When I listen to Baxter Black, my blood pressure drops to normal, everything gets quiet. I realize how silly my "Personal needs" are. My Reset button is pushed.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Live Leak is a Brit outfit, and though I seldom look at comments to my submissions, I did this time. Like I figured, largely Euro trash.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.