Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our Cancer

Ah, the fourth grade
"You're expelled, and will be deported with your parents.

Here's a pleasant story ... The kids are all over for some Q, swims and crabs. Crabs too expensive, so polish dogs instead.  Somehow the conversation got around to how we recently discovered that they. our kids, traded, or gave away the lunches good old mom made for them, in elementary school.  I suggested that all kids prolly did that, and one son said, "Oh, noooooo. You can't trade lunches anymore."

"Huh?"
"That's right.  You can't trade lunches.  You can't wear hats.  One little girl (fourth grade) wore  little gold cross earnings  to school, and was confronted by a classmate (Muslim girl), with --    "I want to rip those out of your ears and stomp them, and you into the ground."  Things went down hill from there.

This , by the way. is related first-hand by someone who was there, and whom I won't identify, but it was a Fairfax County, VA public school.  Fairfax is the nexus of evil in Virginia.  If any disciplinary action was taken,  nobody knows about it.
 
Made me burn the chicken, dammit.
That just reminded me.  That Texas car dealer,  who was giving away free gas, or a semi-auto handgun with each new car purchase?  He said his next promotion is free Bibles for any Muslim who converts to Christianity.  I think we need to be more tolerant, don't you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesday, my dentist advised no more teeth gnashing for me. Maybe I can bash a pillow to death instead.

mary

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I don't think any of us can hear more like this. I mean, any of us with a brain.

Anonymous said...

I had a brain once, but then I got diverse.

Is there anything I did in 4th grade that wouldn't now brand the current youngsters? People are starting to anger me, never a good omen.

Anonymous said...

They'll own us soon.
Ozaob

Anonymous said...

not I, ozaob. ain't tossing a tablecloth over *this* head.

we gotta hear more of this stuff until we're ready to lead the charge and take our country back.

fuggem with a goat.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.