Thursday, May 01, 2008

Unscrupulous Businesses

DELL, You're under arrest.
And branded a scam artist POS MFCS!

I was buying PCs at Dell and look what scam they are running.............

They probably log the schmucks who click that box and try and sell the fools more useless stuff

- P R (Private Radio)
This is not all that much different than what Newt , Pat Robertson, and other "conservative" Republicans have been doing, by recognizing man-caused climate change as legitimate. They're milking it for all it's worth, is what they're doing.  Same thing happened with the ATLA instigated Asbestos nonsense,  that had men in space suits charging into every public building, ripping out asbestos that, left alone. wouldn't have caused so much as a wheeze.  Dell should  suffer for participating, and giving their imprimatur to something they know is a scam.  I hope you didn't buy that box, PR.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should ask Dell if I can donate my lawn clippings. Maybe they'll have a greener idea on what to do with them.

olds-mo-william

Anonymous said...

My favorite comp to hate is E mach/Vista....Put my old HP w/XP back in service.....It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever buy anything from Gateway/Emachine again....My current phone bill also has almost $50.00 in calls to E mach to techs....Couldn't even get a toll free number for this service....F*CK Gateway/E machine.

Anonymous said...

and of course if they finished putting asbestos in the wtc above the 66 (?)floor it might still b standing today.

Anonymous said...

Ya know, Apple is one of the most lefty computer companies out there, but they are savvy enough (so far) to stay 10 foot pole distance away from this BS. I lerve my MacBook Pro, btw.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.