Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blow Me, Green

This cuts it!

I am now so disgusted with this "green" movement crap that I am designating this as the first Green Free Blog on the internet.  I vow to burn more tires, use more aerosols, use only contraband refrigerants, eat one cabbage a day and fart frequently, turn the heat or air conditioning to the highest level in any home or office I visit, eat meat three times a day, use only plastic bags, recycle nothing,  fire 50 lead bullets daily, take seven showers a day, drive my car to the mailbox, flush twice, encourage people to barbecue more, kill any whales I stumble upon, mow the lawn daily, gun my engine, kick Algore in the nuts if I ever meet him, and never buy any product that mentions the word Green, Environment, or Friendly. 
Shit is preferable to green

11 comments:

Juice said...

!!!BRAVO!!!
!!!BRAVO!!!
!!!BRAVO!!!

I'm already there. If 'green' is mentioned to sell a product, I repel. Your pie graph is superb!

Anonymous said...

Ol' possum-head says we can't drive our SUVs and keep our thermostats at 72 degrees. I say "Yes, we can!"

El Jefe said...

*CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*

USA! USA! USA!

Herr Blücher said...

Amen, Rodger. I get sickened by the "green" advertisements whilst traversing the aisles at WalMart. The only thing "green" about China is its predilection for forced abortions.

Anonymous said...

Green Free Blog!!!!!!

I'm so there! Black outs all around me and I did three loads of laundry and kept my A/C at 74 ALL DAY!!!

I need a really obnoxious t-shirt.....

Anonymous said...

Right on! I'm already with the program. I'm using my stimulus check to use more electricity here.

mary

Juice said...

Your response to this post has been awesome. Are you going to keep the pie chart at the top of your blog??

Anonymous said...

You are a god NOW!
Ozaob

Anonymous said...

Oh yea? Well *I* just let WARM water run the whole time I was brushing my teeth!

Spunky Texan said...

Still the King, Rodge!

HERE HERE

Haven't you been kicking Gore squarely in the nuts ever since you started blogging?

Anonymous said...

So help protect the environment in your own way. Just because you don't agree with advertisements and government policies doesn't mean you should support unsustainability and animal cruelty. I agree with you to a point that 'green' advertising can go too far but it saddens me that this is your solution.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.