Friday, June 13, 2008

Murder threats from Obama's camp

Today's Message From the Village of the Damned
The Obama Cultists

oswaldo123432

Jun 10, 2008

see you at the NPC

Now you listen to me, faggot. I’m going to kill you, your lawyer and your whore mother.

I live in the DC area and you better believe I’m going to gain access to this event. I’m not going to tell you how you will die. It could be an assassin’s bullet, vehicle explosion, food poisoning. All you need to know is that your faggot ass is going to die. And I’m going to get away with it too.

The only way you can save yourself is by calling off this meeting and ending your smear attacks on Senator Barack Obama.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought that was Hillary, writting to Howard Dean...
RAK

Anonymous said...

Someone please photoshop that Commie 3rd world ghetto POS bang stick out of her hand. A nice tricked out M4 or M14 would be sooo much more appealing.

Ooh Rah

Anonymous said...

oswaldo123432 account *Poofta* gone...

so sad...

heh...

e~C

Rodger the Real King of France said...

The guy sounds like the northern Virgina lawyer "esquire," who pulled similar stunts on Free Republic. Until Jim Robinson tracked his identity. Maybe he's out of Saint Elizabeth's now.

Anonymous said...

For some real fun, go here:

www.theobamafile.com

Enjoy!

Thud said...

what charming chaps!...threatened by a liberal...scaaaary.

Anonymous said...

I talk like that all the time, with my windows open.My neighbors don't talk to me. hell, they don't even give me eye contact.
Ozaob

Anonymous said...

Ozaob, for some reason, this does not surprise me.

Annoyed White Male

Anonymous said...

"Now you listen to me, faggot. I’m going to kill you, your lawyer and your whore mother".........Uh oh. Ryker's back.He's on meth and he still wants the farm........"Gonna rough you up..Ride you out.Who are you stranger?"..........."Name's Shane."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.