Saturday, July 26, 2008

Awwwww. Kittens and Bunnies

Rescuing Hug
Yes Virginia, it's true
This is a picture from an article called "The Rescuing Hug." The article details the first week of life of a set of twins. Apparently, each were in their respective incubators, and one was not expected to live. A hospital nurse fought against hospital rules and placed the babies in one incubator. When they were placed together the healthier of the two threw an arm over her sister in a endearing embrace. The smaller baby's heart rate stabilized and her temperature rose to normal.

More


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you Rodger...Now I can't put my teeth together.

Anonymous said...

Yeah.
We all need that from time to time.

Anonymous said...

...aw, f***.

I never heard of this before. I wish they'd tried it with me and my twin brother.

I am now officially done for the day.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.