Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Obama's filthy friends

Dig It!
A short video about Obama and his friends


Gateway Pundit asks if we're ready for a "President Obama." Or, as Bernardine Dohrn might ask, "can we dig it?" Here are more GP vid links.
“ Obama's Extensive Ties to William Ayers Reported
Victim of Weathermen Bomb Attack Blasts Obama (Video)
The Obama-Ayers Connection: The Big Lie
Maoist Hardliner And Former Weatherman Pal Blogs For Obama
Obama Throws Maoist Hardliner and Weatherman Pal Under the Bus
60's Hooligans & Marxists Goose-Step In Formation For Obama
”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I owe these bastards one.
One evening in '69, they bombed the ROTC building at the UnivMich. The bomb blast was right below an office I often studied in evenings. Commie traitors. *spit*
-DougM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Where I lived, there was very-very wide-spread support for shooting these fkrs on sight. I think it was a great mistake that someone didn't.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.