Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Atlantic hires Leni Riefenstahl

Did you lie to me?
Please don't spank me Daddy.

My first take when I saw this earlier was Alexander "I'm in charge here" Haig.  Just for a second.  It was McCain, obviously not photographed by an admirer, but I didn't yet know the story behind it. The more I looked at it, the more I saw some  merit in presenting McCain as the stern enforcer.  It could have appeal to voters who want someone tough in the White House, or peeps into kinky sex. That would be a kick in Atlantic's ass, eh wot?  On the order of The New Yorker's Obama cover
Islamo Terrorists
backfire. Either way, the left media are green snot. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, Rog. They think this is scary, we think it's tough. This pic will do more help than harm. It just demands that bloggers mess with it. My versions:

http://annoyedwhitemale.squarespace.com/journal/2008/9/14/blatently-stollen-from-jill-greenberg.html

Those probably won't be the last.
AWM

Anonymous said...

Personally, I WANT a President that can go to other countries or the UN and look like he's going to kick ass and take names.

Obama's foreign policy is going to be JimmyCarter2:Let Me Apologize

Anonymous said...

Gravitas?
I've got gravitas comin' out'a my *ssss.
-DougM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.