Tuesday, September 23, 2008

FGM

My Three Wishes

Here's how I see it happening. 

I'll be out on the deck sometime soon.  I'm whistling, sanding my molding, and listening to Limbo on my head set.  Of a sudden, Limbo announces that Nancy Pelosi has done something particularly disgusting, even for her.  Something like -- oh, -- like attaching an amendment to a critical financial recovery act that permanently puts 80% of our oil reserves off-limits to future drilling.  Something really bad, like that.  Anyway, I am enraged, but because I'm wearing headphones - the old fashioned KOSS deals that weigh three pounds and sound great - because I'm wearing them, the steam can't vent through my ears, and I collapse on the spot.

Sometime later, I have no idea how much time has passed,  I'm wakened by something soft and warm going in and out of my mouth, which of course fills me with fear - and  adrenalin.  Whoa!!  Guess what?  Whew! It's my Fairy godmother Ann, giving me mouth-to-mouth.  I didn't know who she was right away of course.

Me:     Who ... who are you?
FGM: I'm Ann, your fairy godmother.

She was a looker, alright, but my eyes were fixed on a flower  in her groinal region.  And bosoms (fairy godmothers are naked, in case you didn't know).

Me:     Wha .. what happened?
FGM: You nearly stroked out listening to a Nancy Pelosi news item

Reminded of that awful moment, eyes rolled back and I went limp.  Once again, I was resuscitated awake.

Me:    Are you like a guardian angel?
FGM. Sort of, except GAs wear robes, and have wings.
Me:    Well, now that you mention it, you do have nice ta-ta ---
FGM; We don't have time for that, I'm on a mission?
Me.    What sort of mission?
FGM:  A mission to save the United States. I've been sent by the LOFGM, League of Fairy Godmothers, to grant you three wishes.  Three wishes which, if you choose wisely, will save your nation from the jackals about to destroy it.
ME:    For real?
FGM: For real.
Me;    Okay. First wish.  I want Obama to lose 45 states in the election.
FGM. Dammit, I was hoping you wouldn't waste that wish. He was going to lose 50 states; now it'll be 45.
Me:     I'm gonna puke.
FGM: Shake it off, and hurry it up, I have a date in 30 minutes.

I was dying to know who she was dating,  but her demeanor signaled no-no.

Me:    Okay, I want the Republicans to win every Senate contest, and win back the House with a margin of ten.
FGM: Margin of ten?  WTF?  Why not win every seat, except for the Black Caucus districts ?  Even I can't do that.
Me:    Senate sweep and regain the House by ten!
FGM: Okay.  Done.  And last?
Me:     I want the House Republican caucus to elect Dick Cheney Speaker of the House.
FGM: No wonder you wanted all those democrats  around.
Me:    'Zactly.  Around to enjoy it. When they realize that there's no constitutional provision that the Speaker be an elected member, and that they'll spend the next two years under Cheney's thumb, they'll ...
FGM ..commit suicide!  Brilliant.

At that point I went limp again, and flopped.  When no resuscitating was taking place, I opened my eyes.  No FGM.  She did leave me a wonderful magic wand, however, so I'll never go limp again.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one Rog-Cheney-love the guy, when Bush picked him, I was elated just like when Sarah got the nod, only this time it looks like we have a fantastic veep that is going to run after McCain is done. The crowds she draws are remarkable, when she came through Golden, all my female friends went to see her, even a couple dems.

After the 8 years of the daily whack a mole garbage with the Clintons and their childishness, it's been a real pleasure to have these 2 adults in charge
MM

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have some good dreams, Rodger. I'm jealous. Mine tend to follow my general waking hours pessimism. mary

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's my way of chanting la-la-la ... . :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she visited me the other day, too. I kind'a screwed up, though. After sayin' "I wish you'd show me your tits again," I said, "Oh, man, I wish Rodge could see those." Evidently, that made three, and she disappeared.
-DougM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Another 10 for you.

AnnoyedOne said...

/sigh

I dream of ropes, trees and Dhimmocraps.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.