Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sarah's Kids

Swimming in the Swamp

See,  Now maybe you'll listen to me. - Obama spokesman 
OMG, I guess it's all over now.  Alternative Americans who saddle up with Obama  have BLOCKBUSTER NEWS that will turn Amrica against Sarah Palin in a heartbeat, and make us forget what a total zero their guy is. 

  1. Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it ... “I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

    The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

    “He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”
  2. “Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker. I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

    When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house. As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

    It's excusable to have one screwed up kid ... but when you have two ... GOTTA BLAME THE PARENTS!!!
Actually, sort of sounds like the Kennedy and Clinton families to me.  I can hear the coffee klatch talk now, even if it's true.

" Well I was going to vote for McCain, but now that I learn that Sarah's kids took drugs, and she got mad at them, I just can't."
"I agree Mildred.  Why, I've never heard of such a thing."

Jaysus, but these people are low-life desperate. 
Chuck Martel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-shirt guy not only has a nasty skin disease, but also has a cameltoe. Just the kind of guy the Dems like to testify for their candidates.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Dickless wonder beaten to death with hockey stick.

News at eleven.

Anonymous said...

With all he has going for him, how did you two notice the crotch?
Tim

Anonymous said...

I think the current governor of California might serve as the best source to respond to this leftard. As he so pithily stated in T-1:
"Fuck you, asshole!"

Yes, a firm reply with just the right touch of insouciance...

Anonymous said...

This retard must reside in Kalifornia or liberal north east coast, because he would be a walking target board anyplace else.

Anonymous said...

Lord, grant me one last wish. Let me meet that ignorant slimeball somewhere, anywhere, anytime. Please. Please. Amen

Anonymous said...

I don't see a cameltoe, but I do see a snubbie in the front pocket. He's trying to push the grip down (like I do my own 642 from time to time) , but the cheap pocket holster ain't working.
Tonto Goldstein

Anonymous said...

Photoshop guys but....

Anonymous said...

This guys Mum must be so proud.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.