Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Muslim Obama

A Happy Ending Averted.  How?
Sorry, I couldn't stop myself

Of course by now we know that Obama's entire family is Muslim, that he attended Muslim school in Indonesia, but Obama isn't a Muslim himself because he says he isn't.  While he was trying to establish himself as a community organizer in Chicago, a Black preacher advised him that he'd get nowhere in the hoods without picking a church to establish Christian roots.  He chose Jeremiah Wright's racist, America hating congregation, and, Presto,  Praise Jesus and goddamn America!

Muslims in Kenya, however, apparently still think he's a fellow Muslim.

“

Mr Balala said he related to Mr Obama because of his youth.

But more importantly, I see him in direct relevance to my position as having the same background... I am not black but I am a Kenyan and I am a Muslim, so how shall I be judged ... will it be on my race or my determination to serve the country and the values of which I stand?" he asked. [Kenya: Obama, King of Hearts]

”

And why not?  In Islam, a child's religion is determined by the father's. According to Islamic law, the child of a Muslim father must be raised as a Muslim.
Can Obama just leave willy-nilly?  Let's answer that question with another. 
Can a Muslim really be killed for leaving Islam (apostasy) 

“ Islam demands the death penalty ”

So,  using logic that is good deal more straightforward than the crap Obama dishes out, we can reach a conclusion.  Every Muslim radical in the world endorses Obama, and  the sumbitch is still alive, right?   Ergo ... .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Balala just got lost some of his Obama Points.

Anonymous said...

Inshallah.

Allah.

Holla'.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.