Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The Muslim Obama

A Happy Ending Averted.  How?
Sorry, I couldn't stop myself

Of course by now we know that Obama's entire family is Muslim, that he attended Muslim school in Indonesia, but Obama isn't a Muslim himself because he says he isn't.  While he was trying to establish himself as a community organizer in Chicago, a Black preacher advised him that he'd get nowhere in the hoods without picking a church to establish Christian roots.  He chose Jeremiah Wright's racist, America hating congregation, and, Presto,  Praise Jesus and goddamn America!

Muslims in Kenya, however, apparently still think he's a fellow Muslim.

Mr Balala said he related to Mr Obama because of his youth.

But more importantly, I see him in direct relevance to my position as having the same background... I am not black but I am a Kenyan and I am a Muslim, so how shall I be judged ... will it be on my race or my determination to serve the country and the values of which I stand?" he asked. [Kenya: Obama, King of Hearts]


And why not?  In Islam, a child's religion is determined by the father's. According to Islamic law, the child of a Muslim father must be raised as a Muslim.
Can Obama just leave willy-nilly?  Let's answer that question with another. 
Can a Muslim really be killed for leaving Islam (apostasy) 

Islam demands the death penalty

So,  using logic that is good deal more straightforward than the crap Obama dishes out, we can reach a conclusion.  Every Muslim radical in the world endorses Obama, and  the sumbitch is still alive, right?   Ergo ... .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Balala just got lost some of his Obama Points.

Anonymous said...

Inshallah.

Allah.

Holla'.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.