Thursday, October 02, 2008

Muslin


*You can call me ...
  • mixed blood muslin, or you can call me a
  • mulatto muslin, or you can call me a
  • crossbreed muslin, or you can call me a
  • hybrid muslin, or you can call me a
  • mongrel muslin, or you can call me a
  • sambo muslin ...
Butcha doesn't have to call me Half-Breed Muslin !

Using these modifiers is déclassé, however I am so disgusted with PC that I'm contrarian when crossing  paths with word whiners.  Plus, I'm so coarsened by leftists urging our troops to kill their officers, defecating on the flag, etc., that calling Obama a half-breed cotton sheet is nothing.  I call him much worse several times a day. Use really filthy language doing it, too.

The legal term, by the way,  for someone born of one white, and one black parent is mulatto.  Did you know that?  The legal term? I  thesaurused  mulatto and  found the others, including sambo.  Did you know sambo is a legitimate synonym for mulatto?  I did not.   -- What?  Oh ... well it says muslin.  That changes everything. The sumbitch is a Muslim, according to Muslim law anyway. A MFCS Mulatto POS Muslim.

4 comments:

Nate said...

Well, this explains everything. Obama's been accused of making things up from whole cloth, and NOW we find out, he IS whole cloth!!!!!

BlogDog said...

Didn't Reconstruction promise us 40 acres and a mulatto?

rockville said...

Holy sheet!! He's a half breed!!

Okay, so I just included that link because it's got Cher in a sexy squaw outfit. Is that so wrong?

Scottiebill said...

To refer to NObama as "half-breed" is a real insult to all the half-blood American Indians in the country.

Now if they were to refer to NObama as "half-baked", then they would be dead on.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.