Thursday, November 06, 2008

THUG CHALLENGE

OBAMA'S THUGOCRACY CHALLENGE

Secret Service Auxiliary
I'm saying that Obama is a thug.  I'm saying his closest followers are thugs.  I'm saying we are about to enter into a thugocracy - government by fear. And I can prove it to you.

 If I challenged you to spend a Saturday walking the streets of any major American city, wearing T-Shirt A, would you?  Without fear for your  life?  How about T-Shirt B?
SHIRT A
SHIRT B
If I challenged you to put Bumper Sticker A on your car, and drive around for a week, would you?  How about Bumper Sticker B?  How about if you had a new car? 
STICKER A STICKER B

First time in your life, right? I rest my case.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodge, I've used the same argunement about religious tolerance. My challenge to those who say 'islam is tolerant' is simple..

1. I'll stand on a streetcorner in Philly all day selling or giving away Korans wearing a shirt with an islamic slogan

2. You go to Tehran and stand on a corner giving out bibles or torahs wearing a cross or star of david.

You'd never see them again.

I am going to use this in arguments with idiots.. just a variation of the the two above. 1 day in one city...


Oh hell, by the time we're done with the stock market crash and nationalizing of our 401ks and iras we won't have the 2 bucks for a bumber sticker anyway...

bullseye

Anonymous said...

I have no fear of any man,for I have Samuel Colt and Gaston Glock to look after me.

Anonymous said...

YOU MOTHER EFFERS VOTED FOR THE WRONG KNEE GROW!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Hey
Ho, Ho
BHO has got to go!

Obama lied, America died!

I can't wait to see Plugs Biden frog walked out of the White House in hand cuffs.

Rahm Emanuel wears a leatard.

JP

Anonymous said...

Please...please...get rid of the Google map

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Okie Dokie

Anonymous said...

No, no, no!
No T-shirts!
You are of no use to La Résistance, if you lose your anonymity too soon.
—Citizen DougM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.