Friday, November 14, 2008

WTF HAVE WE DONE!

Today's Dread
And when I say eliminate, I mean kill 25 million people.

Considering how horrendous was the WWII struggle against the Axis, imagine a result if we hadn't  been reading the enemies' e-mail the whole time?   If we don't crack the Japanese code in 1941, there is no victory at Midway. Admiral Yamamoto's plane is never shot down.  Had the Brits never cracked the Enigma code, and later the German Naval cipher, Montgomery gets his ass kicked in Africa. German submarine  warfare stops aid to Britain almost entirely, and on and on.  The war does not end in 1945 in this scenario.

I shudder to think about it, because any future global war will go to the side with the best electronic intelligence encryption. Clinton responded to big  contributors like Bernard L Schwartz of Loral Space,  by allowing them to export technology to China.  Up until then, the ChiComs were third worlders trying to launch a rocket into space.  In 1996, a Long March 3B rocket carrying the Loral's Intelsat 708 satellite, and encrypted  software, crashed just after lift off from the Xichang launch center in the People’s Republic of China.  By the time American "baby-sitters" got to the wreck, the module had been removed.  All kinds of strange stuff followed. You take it from there.

Now, we're about to give total access to our most vital secrets, to a man whom we know nothing about, really.   Except that his past is clouded in mystery, rife with radical associations, and he'll operate with a  ruling congress filled with people intent on "revolution."  

Once talk radio is shut down, and it's already a fait accompli, according to Obama and his Politburo, what other means of resistance messaging exists?  The Internet?  Australia has come up with a solution to that threat which our Politburo will love.

In case you think I'm over the top, and ruthless people who want a "new order" don't exist in our country, check the Larry Grathwohl video.  Here's the transcript. [''And when I say eliminate, I mean kill 25 million people.'']  I'm one of the 25 million.

We engage in the "Just let them try it " conceit.  "I've got 5000 rounds of .45ammo  in the basement."  And what will that accomplish once you're declared "an enemy of the state?"  I don't have an answer, other than a twenty million-man march on Washington.  One thing's certain, we are in danger.  Well, a lot of us, anyway.

That's why I don't sleep.  And if I can't, why should you?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the Clintons didn't give them they bought from our good friends the Israeli's. Their ability to kill our targeting satellites is due largely to our closest of allies.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm probably on the A or B roundup list..

Anyway, if you search for Larry Grathwohl on youtube, you can still find the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWMIwziGrAQ


Funny thing. I was at a business event and the 'list' issue came up. The guy I was talking with said "I think I have them a little confused. I have a carry permit and I'm a vegetarian. that might keep them guessing long enough for me to get away"

Bullseye

Anonymous said...

I agree with the assessment of criminal intent and gross ignorance of history, but I think B.O. is too ignorant to muster more than a gaggle of black panthers (white liberals are all pacifists.) As a former military man, I can say it would take more than eight years to re-purpose any portion of our armed services to open up internment camps for folks like us.

Jason

Rodger the Real King of France said...

First .. Thank You for that video link. I've been looking for a live link for two weeks, and never found it. Duh.
---
I'm a former military man too. How long did it take to build the the Nisei internment camps? Who is the commander-in-chief?

Anyway, it was my intent to take a more strategic view of the threat. That example was used to demonstrate just how evil these MoFos are.

Anonymous said...

Just left a Miami gun store and it was wall to wall customers. No doubt America is armed to the teeth.

It's command and control we need. I just formed a militia with the two guys in the next cube. Hey, its a start. I think some level of organization on the community/neighborhood level is now in order. Where to start?

Grumpyunk said...

"I just formed a militia with the two guys in the next cube."
Good, you just formed a 3 man fire team. That's your start.

I can't help but think that there is a very, Uncivil War, in our future. Figure 3% of the population really believes in the "Cold Dead Hands" dictum. That's a lot of mofos to contend with.

Michael Collins rules. Or Bill C's rules. You decide.

Read this guy - http://tinyurl.com/6ph64p

Anonymous said...

(white liberals are all pacifists.)

I think our views of pacifism and their views of pacifism are not the same.

These are the ideological descendents of Lenin, Stalin and Mao. They grew up idolizing Ho Chi Minh and Presidente Gonzalo. They consider themselves the contemporaries of Daniel Ortega and Prachanda.

To them, FARC and the Shining Path are examples of the workers sticking it to the man.

They preach peace, love and understanding. However, I don't think they would hesitate if it came to purging us non-believers.

They would rationalize that they were doing the world a great favor by stopping the reactionaries and counter-revolutionaries.

Anonymous said...

um, Jason, i hate to break this to ya buddy, but there is no need to "re-purpose" any portion of the military to accomplish it. the function and mission of running camps already exists.

w/o going into alot of detail, it is an express mission to run Enemy Prisoner of War, Retained Person, Civilian Internee, Displaced Person, and Other Detainee facilities.

i'm not at all saying that a homeland mission to do such would ever be contemplated, or how easy it would be to implement, just saying that the function exists.

RetRsvMike

Anonymous said...

I'm currently reading The Black Arrow: A Tale of the Resistance by Vin Suprynowicz. You might also read Unintended Consequences by John Ross and Triple Ought by James Wesley Rawles. These are required reading in our homeschool, among other books in the same vein. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Just have to say this.....

"WOLVERINES...."

"Avenge me boys......"

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.