Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hymn, Hymn, Hymen

Today's Christmas Hymen
Artificial Virginity

I don't see a market for this product in the U.S., outside of Mormon and Muslim communities.  My sense is that nobody else cares, and I'm not saying that's a good thing, but rather the fallout from handing the culture over to Hollywood.  At any rate, this caught my eye.
Main causes of hymen tore or break:

    * Strenuous exercise (Gymnastics, sports, martial art, horse riding, etc)
    * Premarital Sex
    * Childhood accident (Hard object)
    * Wearing a tampon for the first time
What else is there?  I've thought on this all day, and all I could come up with is,

* Vigorously attempting to blow a stopped up nose.

I can think of snarky ways to give this gift.  Like dropping it in the present pile at your ex-girlfriend's wedding reception, with the note, "I thought you might like this back." Under $19, from Italy.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about post-marital sex? I'm told that it does occur in some cultures.
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of this issue myself (when not thinking about ending war and world hunger) and I wonder if a well-placed dab of superglue would do the trick. The stuff does hold skin together. Might even take a few nights before it broke. I knew a girl like that once. Unfortunately not from personal experience. My sister's best friend was so tight it took her boyfriend days to pop through.

Anonymous said...

"I thought you might like this back." .........Wanna be careful here about creating false hopes...Girl might think she's getting a box of gourmet bacon.

Anonymous said...

That blood stain brings back bad memories of the Michelle Obama Black Widow fart sack.

Boneshaker

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.