Sunday, February 01, 2009

Beautiful Things

Gun Pr0n


There are things that are so esthetically pleasing to me, that I must have one.  Without fail, however, the cost is always prohibitive, either monetarily, or socially.  Like this Cylinder & Slide M2008 Historical Pocket Model 45 ACP, at $2,995. In fact I prefer it over the C&S $8000 custom build that's featured here.  If I did get my hands on one though, it would create a problem for me.  I would never use it defensively for fear the cops would confiscate it as evidence in my justifiable homicide trial.  Even found innocent, I'd never get it back. It would go missing from the evidence room.  Pricks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I regard myself as quite well-schooled on 1911s, but what is this?

Is it a 1903?

I am covetous of it in any event.

And I agree with you Rodge, for carry purposes I use either a Glock or a medium-priced snubnose (or both).

I couldn't sleep at night knowing a nice 1911 was being passed around the evidence room for a couple of years.

closed said...

Note that they got the magazine right ... area near the feed lips are unblued.

closed said...

Yes, it's an M1911 modified to look like an M1903 Hammerless pocket pistol.

Kevin said...

Thanks for the link, Rodger, but I think you meant to link directly to this.

It is beautiful, isn't it?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks Kevin .... all fixed. It's so beautiful I'd sleep with it.

Anonymous said...

Good God, she is pretty.

Anonymous said...

That's prettier than a little sow in a poke.

Spanky

cmblake6 said...

That has got to be one of the sweetest things I've ever seen! And if I ever hit the lottery, I'll have one. Even the $2,995 discounted model is a touch exorbitant for me. Somebody steal the blueprints and send them to Taurus!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.