Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chrissie's Dentist

Why Everyone Loves Chrissie
Hi
 
OH get this...LOL I had a dentist appt. today and he is a Republican. Nicholas and I kid him because the dentist will talk politics while he has the patient in the chair and their mouth all full of dentist tools and heavy on the Novocain. hahaha
 
The way we found out he was a Republican it was on one of my appointments and he and his assistant had that tube thingie in my mouth that squirts water while they drill kind of thing. It can really fill a person's mouth up with water if the assistant is not making sure to have that sucking tube with it to keep it ok. LOL I know lots of details but this is what happened. haha  For one second some of the water slipped past the back of my throat and I tried to swallow fast since it felt like downing just for a second.  He asked if I was ok and I told him. Sure I always like to be waterboarded. He laughed so hard and then he started to talk about how our troops should be able to waterboard or whatever they need to do to get information. From them on it we knew he was a conservative and he knew we were too. giggle
 
Anyway he has a TV in each of his treatment rooms and he keeps it on CNN and FOX depending on what it is set for that day. Today they were showing Obama in Ft.Myers making his stupid speech and taking questions. The dentist said ...." Look at that guy he is destroying our country. That stimulus bill won't stimulate anything, it is a stimulus for welfare and handouts and political. "
 
When he got done he said...." I drive my democrat patients a little nuts but I can't resist when I have a captive audience."  hahaha
 
I asked him if they complain and he said not really most of them like to debate him once he gets the dental tools out of their mouths.
 
As I was leaving I handed him one of my little cards ( it is like a business card) I hand out with my blog address on them.
 
Chrissie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, that was good, LOL... giggle

Wild Thing said...

giggle oh wow thank you. LOVE ya!!!!!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.