Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Snarks

Has the Rohyponol kicked in yet?
What a great name for a blog,wot?

"Look at this Fucking Hipster" is one of two "HFS Have you seen this" alerts from Linda Sue this morning.  At first I thought the creator was cruising Facebook, and adding snarky comments, but no.  Pictures are supplied by readers, and comments added, so there's you're outlet for that special someone in your life.   The guy's very good at snark, and good snark is hard to do on a consistent basis.

Heres the second one, which is self-snarking.


I don't know who D'Antuono thinks crucified the Magic Negro, but he sure was resurrected from sheep dip.  I am however motivated to create art myownself.  Here.  Think Endowment for the Arts will give me a grant? 

Piss Obama


Fri Apr 24, 1:37 PM ET
Prev 1 of 50

'Piss Obama' by Real King of Fwance which will be unveiled on President Obama's 100th Day in Office on the Internet.

(PRNewsFoto/NOAH G POP FAM)


6 comments:

badanov said...

Let me try with Obama's pic:

"Why yes, that is one of Michelle's thongs. Why do you ask?"

BlogDog said...

I have a picture of Oh!bama here and ... damn! Where did I put all that elephant dung?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

::
You insipred me Babanov
::

CDR J said...

I live in Fredericksburg, VA, about 40 miles south of DC. I went to the grocery store this morning and noticed that there are STILL magazines with Obama and sometimes Michelle on the cover.
I threw up a little in my mouth.
Dear Gawd - almost four more years of this shiat.

Anonymous said...

The hipster blog is killing me. So far I lost it at Gaybraham Lincoln and Hipsanics.

Thanks for the tip!

Emerson

JMcD said...

Wonder where that guy got the handsome Post Office sweater?......Course it's entirely possible that he's actually a male man.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.