Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Let's try this ..

WHAT IF ...?
Skinning the cat
Hypothetical:  Bob the Electrician gets in Obama's face and says, "You sumbitch.  I've a good mind to kick your  ass"

It's a virtual certainty that the Secret Service arrest Bob the Electrician.  He will be arraigned in federal court for threatening the President of the United States.

Segue to Opening Arguments.
 Bob's  pro bono lawyer Phil Berg addresses the jury.

Ladies and gentlemen ... .  The charges against my client are unfounded.  I intend to prove that Mr. Obama was ineligible to run for the presidency, and cannot therefore be the president.  My client is an obnoxious loudmouth, but committed no crime.

I'm just saying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Rodger!!

cmblake6 said...

Oorah.:)

Rodger the Real King of France said...

:
Brilliant Anonymous, for noticing the brilliance!

UAS!
:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.