Friday, May 22, 2009

Passing fancies

In passing


Which Apartment Is Safer?


Letter to the editor

My name is George C. Joseph. I am the sole owner of Sunshine Dodge-Isuzu, a family owned and operated business in Melbourne, Florida. My family bought and paid for this automobile franchise 35 years ago in 1974. I am the second generation to manage this business.

 Don't let Leftists get away with their sneering ignorance

So I'm sitting around with family, and one conservative member mentions something he saw on Fox News.

A progressive member starts in with the passive-aggressive giggle of dismissal, and then the condescending "you mean you watch Fox News?"

Think about it...

Obama approves UAE civil nuclear deal
They get cheap great nuclear power. We get conservation, windmills, solar panels, and silly lightbulbs.

It's the Chicago Way

May 22, 2009
Chicago police have issued Mark Geinosky 24 parking tickets in 16 months. They've given him as many as four in one day ... .What? A crooked Chicago cop?


2 comments:

JMcD said...

Stimuless/Coschumore

LifeBeginsAt200MPH said...

I could have helped her with that, after all, I am a Groinocologist....

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.