Thursday, July 09, 2009

Peggy Joseph's Twin?

There are at least two
Remember Peggy Joseph?  Who met Obama last October?  Explaining how her life will change after The Him is elected?
Peggy Joseph : "It was the most memorable time of my life. It was a touching moment. Because, I, I never thought this day would ever happen. I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage, you know, if I help him, he's gonna help me."
When I heard about a Florida woman who called 911, three times, because a McDonald's screwed up her order, I thought,  "has to be the same one.  Can't possibly be two people that stupid.

There are, evidently.  Hilarity ensues. Morning Joe is no slouch as a dim bulb either.



4 comments:

DoubleU said...

This happened a few months ago, but there have been several people who have called 911 about McDonalds in Floriduh.

Cheer up, it is only going to get worse.

Spoony McLure said...

The View has met its match.

LindaSoG said...

"She says she are the manager."

sigh.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It was at that exact point that I thought "Peggy Joseph."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.