Friday, October 30, 2009

Movin' on up

First Lady Now Requires 26 Servants
Michelle's Trials by Ordeal

 In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service,”— Michelle Obama.


We were wrong.

Michelle Obama, as we reported on July 7, is not served by twenty-two attendants who stand by to cater to her every whim.

She is served by twenty-six attendants, including a hair dresser and make-up artist.

The annual cost to taxpayers for such unprecedented attention is approximately $1,750,000 without taking into account the expense of the lavish benefit packages afforded to every attendant. (Here's the rest of the story .

PS - Chris Matthews says you're racist if this bothers you.

MarcMiller

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wookies bite, so it takes six servants to hold her down while one does her hair or whatever.
Don't see a need for the other dozen or so.
I can't wait for that hypocritical ghetto bitch to get her comeuppance.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick
secret word = phooker

Jess said...

Hmmm. It's hard to believe that none of the 26 will offer her a mirror. They probably know better.

JMcD said...

I see the 'chief' doesn't let his bong out of his sight.

DougM said...

I thought she left that big law firm 'cause she had her law license yanked. (I don't know the story, so that may not be true.)

Anonymous said...

not yanked. I'm inactive myhself but could be in good standing whenever I wish. I stopped representing other people and wanted to stop paying several hundred dollars a year into the "protection of lawyers clients" fund. If you are active you have to pay this tax in most states. If you are not actively representing clients, you claim inactive or retired and save the C notes.

Kristophr said...

Bullshit Anon.

Michelle Obama was placed on disciplinary inactive status by the Illinois Supreme Court's ARDC.

The only thing voluntary about it was her accepting this punish vs. being disbarred by the court.

pdwalker said...

including a hair dresser and make-up artist

*lol* you're kidding me! Talk about lost causes!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.