Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fact or Fiction?

Stuff you won't be tricked by


“

ACORN Sues Over 'Unconstitutional' Funding Cuts By Congress    TRUE


This was written by Sherry Hackett, Buddy Hackett's widow........ 
         Undetermined


Obama's Likely Anti-Semitism Chief Was Criticized by the ADL                TRUE     


Teacher says comment about shape of Florida got him fired

drawing on a map was out of proportion. "Florida got excited," the teacher explained.        TRUE


Hoffman ally: Owens victory still looks inevitable                                    Huh?

”

4 comments:

dusty palomino said...

re. the Florida teacher firing-- Never joke at work; it will get you in trouble. Leave your sense of humor at home.

It sucks, but trust me. No joking, no horseplay, no practical jokes. No masks, signs, or t-shirts with any kind of message. Some backstabber will find a way to seem offended. Don't give them the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

I didn't care if Sherry Hackett had written it or not, I liked it so I sent it on to you.

THor~
III

Jon said...

I love in the Hoffman piece one of the comments actually cites MediaMatters. Might as well cite HuffPo or DailyKOS as providing objective points of view as well.

JMcD said...

CAPTION:
"Ewwwwwww...Orville Redenbacher."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.