Monday, January 11, 2010

GPS Help

Handy stuff for GPS hunters

Go here here and browse through the different models, or price range. Let's say you want to know more about the Garmin Nuvi 265.  Voila, the Circuit City page offers the ComputerTV video assessment for many of the items. After checking around for price, I found that the lowest 265WTwas at Amazon @ $154.99 for a factory refurb, or $170.19 new. If you have a prollem with factory refurbs, this ComputerTV segment for the Garmin 255 may help.  You're welcome.
Disclosure: If you purchase one from Amazon I get a referral commission which does not add to your cost. Thank you.

12 comments:

B....... said...

I had to put a Nuvi on my Lark for getting to the liquor store and back. I sometimes made a wrong turn. Getting old is hell.

Anonymous said...

Bought a Nuvi 350 in '07. Anything else from Amazon that will credit you? I shop bazillions there.
JUice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes Juice - I added an Amazon search box in my header links. Woot-Woo!

Anonymous said...

I like my GPS at altitude, but when I'm on the ground, I love my AAA maps and highlighter.

marcm

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I want one for the "Wear Am I" button when I wake up.

Anonymous said...

So,Rodger,
You say if I click to personal shop at amazon via C&S, you get credit? Dayum! I just ordered Turbo Tax and a 2010 calendar this AM - before - reading your answer. Oh, well, there will ALWAYS be next times with this pajama shopper.
Juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes. Click away my pretties, click away.

Anonymous said...

Oh Man! Too bad you didn't have it up before Christmas - 90% of my shopping was done there!

TFV

Anonymous said...

TFV, Now you're just making the man cry!! ;]
Juice

DougM said...

Don't need it.
I have a Y chromosome.

Alear said...

Have Amazon Prime, and tend to get my money's worth from it. I'm aware of the amazon buttons at various other sites, and do tend to try to use them, when I remember. Now, it's easy: Click from here.
Anyone notice how in the last year Instapundit is always linking over to Amazon? Now you know why.

Jon said...

the only drawback is that the business data has some extremely outdated items. Walmart near my home was in a different location maybe 6 years of more ago and that address is still listed. However for the most part it works well.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.