Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Census Skitteled

The funniest true story
you'll hear all week.


Boned Jello

My son Hucker just called with this story a co-worker related moments before.   A friend of the guy, a woman, had a 16 year old autistic son.  He was functional, and able to be left alone for short periods of time.  So, here she is in the grocery store when her cell phone rings:

Son:     MOM! I captured a troll and locked him in the closet and I'm feeding him Skittles under the door!"
Mom:  What?
Son:     I captured a troll and locked him in the closet and I'm feeding him Skittles under the door!"
Mom:  I'll be right home.

She races home to find her home surrounded by police cars.  A real "Oh s_it" moment.

What happened was this.  A Census worker, a midget Census worker, rang the door bell.  The kid grabbed him, and threw him into the closet, and had indeed been feeding him Skittles under the door.  The Census worker called police on his cell phone. 

I had tears running down my cheeks , STG.


2 comments:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It seems this story has been around for a few weeks ... still don't know if it's true.

pdwalker said...

Rodger,

I like your picture version of the story better. Does that make me a misogynist?

Bah. I don't care. I need to go out and buy some more skittles.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.