Monday, March 01, 2010

Note from a terrorist

The Liberal's Terrorist

Boned Jello

Obamunist reaction to citizens working to stop the socialization of the United States has been  to call  them (us) domestic terrorists.  To the extent that Sam Adams and pals terrorized British loyalists, they're right.  Good on us. 

The concept of leaving the threat of force on the the table is salutary. Liberalism  doesn't recognize it, but it's true, and an appropriate tool when properly used.  Today, 75% of Americans adamantly oppose having Obamacare forced on us.  So far, the Democrat response has been, "we don't care what you want."  To that end,  they've lied, bullied, and now threaten to impose it by the sneak attack called reconciliation.  That's just item #53 on a long, long list. Whose country is this?  We may find out soon enough.

Here's the thing.  Any number of assholes, from Charles Manson, to white, black and brown separatists, supremacists, sophists and anarchists  have tried to foment bloody revolution in this country.  They, all of them, failed because said movements were transparently hate-based, a non-starter in the U.S.  Spontaneous combustion, and that's necessary for the purpose, requires that a very large number of good people see a clear and present threat to their freedom.  Nothing less will support a flame.
Boned Jello

This current government is more radical than could have been imagined by, say Hubert Humphrey, when he  broached the possibility.  But, here we are. Wrong doers ought to be fearful of the consequences, what's wrong with that?  Nothing.  If you don't hit a trip-wire, there's nothing to worry about.  So be good, and  stay clear.  IMHO.  And hell, Liberals are fond of instructing us, usually when siding with our nation's enemies, what a "terrorist" is."  There you go. 

7 comments:

BruHa said...

Where do we draw the line? How do we maintain integrity and morality when confronted with this.... this.... dare I say Tyranny?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

When your outrage is matched by sufficient numbers of people, you'll look out your window and know it by the glare of torches.

Anonymous said...

I've heard that many are sending tea bags to the congresscritters, but I'm more in favor of pelting them with rotten tomatoes when they step off the plane. I;m thinking the effect would be much more dramatic.

Anonymous said...

I had to go to the DMV in Beltsville , Md. today . I was standing there shaking my head at the zoo around me . When another Euro caucasian man I had never met before . Walked up beside me and said " YOU AND I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY AMERICANS IN HERE , MIND IF I STAND HERE "! I $#!+ you not , there were hundreds of illegals in the place and they were having the time of their lives ! English was not being spoken at all ! It made me sick to my stomach ! Oh , and the parking lot was full of obama bumper stickers ! God help us : 0

Rodger the Real King of France said...

grrrrrr

Anonymous said...

"We're at that awkward stage: It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
-Claire Wolfe

Vladtheimp said...

One reason I left the Emerging People's Republic - I moved there from Darwin's Waiting Room (D.C.) and went to get a new Driver's License in Gaithersburg - with current D.C. license and Declaration Under Penalty of Perjury attached to copy of original birth certificate. A series of retards would not accept my birth certificate while they were taking taco stained foreign documents all around me. When I had the nerve to point this out, loudly, they called security and threw me out.

Should have merely run for President, I guess.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.