Thursday, April 22, 2010

Never have that mess again ...

HELP ME!

My god but we're a clumsy bunch of jack-a-napes! I was hoping to find the very best of this ilk; one I've been trying to capture for several years.  The commercial is for a portable sewing machine piece of crap, and the money shot has the clumsy homemaker holding a corded Singer sewing machine up to her drapery, trying to stitch a seam, or something.  I know you've seen it.  Anyway, this is a fun walk in that same neighborhood.

Cuzzin Ricky

6 comments:

lactating marmot said...

I've spent thousands of dollars trying to avoid those mistakes. Now I've got a basement full of junk. Is it just me?

DougM said...

That's what servants are for.

Anonymous said...

Been there, and learned the hard way. Except for pulling hair off my legs. Doctors and nurses used to do that better than I.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

jodi said...

How funny! The chick on the couch trying to get the blanket to cover her feet was the best. But, the saran wrap example was nothing but the truth...that stuff is made of the Devil.

THor~ said...

There has to be a better way!

THor~
III

Anonymous said...

Those commercials have always made me laugh. If those morons are too stupid to do it the normal way, what makes them think that they will ever be capable of working the gadget? I keep thinking that I should invent a widget that will help you walk and chew gum at the same time.
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.