Wednesday, May 05, 2010

What makes more sense- Kim, or Earth First nuts?

Throw this into the hopper:
US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig


Boned Jello

Suspicions that the Gulf of Mexico oil spill was a deliberate act gained strength with news that North Korea may have played a role in it. Reports that North Korea torpedoed the Deepwater Horizon oil rig by many outlets include reports of a government-ordered a news blackout concerning details. If the oil disaster was caused by an intentional act, the dispatch of SWAT teams  to the Gulf by the Obama regime makes sense.
If you have a well earned abiding distrust of the Obama government, this could be viewed as a convenient red herring.  Aside from a corpse, who better to accuse than a corpse nation?  Especially after accusations of deliberate sabotage by the homeboy left have surfaced.
ThoR

11 comments:

Juice said...

Source link not working. Is this the one from the European Union report from the Kremlin?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Thanks Juice - I fixed it.

Chuck Martel said...

This is the Sorcha Faal scam.

Anonymous said...

Cool first hand account here.

http://www.mudinmyblood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6104

Anymouse

An ignorant dickweed. said...

SondraK had a link the other day to a environmentalist crying over the oil spill and I swear she mentioned something about a nuclear bomb but I didn't quite get it. Maybe this is what she was talking about.

SondraK's Link

DougM said...

Hey, dickweed.
Yeah, I posted that on SondraK.com. The lady in the video was referring to a comment I heard somewhere, too, that they need to nuke the ocean to stop the oil leakage.

If you want more conspiracy fodder (meaning silly bunk), I also posted some here.

Glad somebody reads my tripe around here, besides Rodge.

Anonymous said...

DougM, As Rodger's tailgunner, I prolly see every word you post incoming before he does. Be assured I revel in every one, else I'd have to shoot you down.
And it ain't tripe either. Like Rodger's stuff, it is both enlightening and entertaining.;>D
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

BTW, a couple years ago Rodger promised me a GAU-8, in the tail of the B-52, so we'd accelerate rather than slow down as I strafed survivors coming off target. Soon as he gets all the 8-track tapes he needs, we're gonna move on the concept. Once we get that baby installed, don't mess up or the wrath of GE will mess up your day.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Alear said...

Heya DougM,
As the one that's determined your kenneth frequency, I not only read every word you write, I write it and send it through your hat for you to transcribe. No need to reply, I already know what I'm saying.

DougM said...

I'm just hopin' Rodge will reserve a seat for me on the nose of his BUF's first nuke. Even got me a Stetson. *eeeeehaaaawwww*

DougM said...

Alear,
"What's the frequency, Kenneth?" Had to bing that.
All's I can say is stay away from me, man.
Of course, you already knew that.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.