Monday, August 30, 2010

Our Mortal Enemy

Muslim Bullying At Disneyland

Boned Jello
A Mahometan employee is refusing to wear a hat and bonnet that Disney provided in place of a head scarf, which she wants to leave on at work for religious reasons.

Imane Boudlal, a restaurant hostess at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel, last week in a press conference accused Disney of religious discrimination for refusing to let her wear a hijab, a head scarf, in public view.

Boudlal, and her extremist friends at CAIR, are busily spinning the truth about her employment with Disney to try to bully the company into accommodating sharia.
[Plese, do read on]
What's so hard?  Fire her ass.  If she sues; counter sue. Bring this Moslem pimple to a head and pop it! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the US Marines, stationed at the White House, and I want to wear my Zulu warrior garb, because I'm descended from a Zulu shaman who says I must honor my heritage. The Marines want to court martial me and it's not fair and I'm getting a lawyer. Waaaaaah.
Fire her. Don't give an inch, because the muzzies never do. They take and take and take and take. Lance that boil.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Chuck Martel said...

Let her wear it. That way it will be easier to sort the wheat from the chaff when TSHTF.

An ignorant dickweed said...

As someone else said, if a good Christian girl took a job at Hooters and demanded to be fully covered what would the left say about it?

JMcD said...

tip:
"Remember to bait your trap halal."

Steve in Greensboro said...

I wonder if they make hijabs with Mickey ears?

Anonymous said...

I have rather negative feelings about Disney (I hate its attitude towards copyright and trademark laws, I dislike the politics their boardroom espouses and what they do in support of those politics, I despite the way it takes good movies and makes horrible pussified sequels to them, and in general their product went from being can't-miss to hit-and-miss), but when someone's in the right they're in the right.

I hope Disney stands up for itself on this one. (I don't hold my breath)

TimO said...

If this was the Florida park, then Florida is a right-to-work state. That means an employer can let you go at any time for any and no cause.... problem solved.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Disney folded like an accordion to every gay activist demand, this won't be any different.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.