Monday, October 25, 2010

Rob & Bill's Nazis

The Jokers

My fear is that the Tea Party gets a charismatic leader, because all they're selling is fear and anger and that's all Hitler sold. “I’m angry and I’m frightened and you should hate that guy over there.”

“Right,” Bill Maher chirped in as Reiner, to applause from HBO's Los Angeles audience, declared: “And that’s what they’re doing.”
[MRC]






I know; you're shocked.  I watched this real example yesterday.  Made me think of, you know, stuff like people being fired for wearing the wrong tee-shirt.  Stuff like that, Rob.

6 comments:

USMC2841 said...

Meathead!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand him. What a loon.
meathead is right...
RAK
the joke'
s on him he thought Archie was the loony one.

Anonymous said...

Southpark did the best parody of him.

Anonymous said...

And I would want to watch that because...

It's not like I couldn't guess what kind of stuff they are going to say.
GrinfilledCelt

TimO said...

Right, because the Left never produced a charismatic leader that sold his people to the Devil (hmmmm, maybe like Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.)....

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, GrinfilledCelt, you can't make me watch it. I hear enough from the idiot fringe by accident every day.
mary

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.