Saturday, October 23, 2010

Spark point

Republican congressional candidate says violent overthrow of government is 'on the table'

In a rambling exchange during a TV interview, Broden, a South Dallas pastor, said a violent uprising "is not the first option," but it is "on the table." That drew a quick denunciation from the head of the Dallas County GOP, who called the remarks "inappropriate."
It's always been on the table, mandated in fact if conditions exist.  That's the question people have to decide on. Someone who's head of the Dallas County GOP misspoke.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheeyuddup......Eeyou!

Archie Bunker

DoubleU said...

OFF TOPIC: The details are fuzzy and I am not sure if it was on this site that I saw it, I don't know how long ago it was, I am sure it was well over a year ago there was a post with a newspaper clipping (magazine article?) and the author said he was leaving the democrats because of how far to the left they have gotten. He wrote on and listed all the current events and how shocked he was at what was happening. Then came the "shocker" about the article, although it looked like it was written yesterday it was actually written in the 70s (I believe.)

I am not sure I saw it here. I thought I saved the link but can't find it bookmarked. I looked in the links at the bottom but didn't see it. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

sounds familiar to me as well, but ... what was I gong to say?

Anonymous said...

The only people who will start an armed insurrection will be the progressives, or, as they used to be called, Commies.

Conservatives are in the majority and an honest vote (which we may have to fight for sometime) will usually reflect that.

Fortunately, the people with guns and military experience are mostly conservatives.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.