Friday, December 31, 2010

Wetback Chronicles

STUFF YOU NEED

The Wetback Conspiracy

I get tired of this too, but since it's the end of the year let's recap recent events about you-know-what

  1.  Chris Matthews became the first MSNBC-ALL STAR, and perhaps the first on-air personality ever,  to say "I don't understand why Obama doesn't just release his long form birth certificate. [Video]
  1. Newly elected Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie said he's offended by asshats from the dark side who refuse to believe Obama was born on the island, and "hopes to" finally put the question to rest.
Obama's 2008 presidential campaign responded by releasing a certification of live birth and posting it online. But critics persisted. They want to see his original long-form birth certificate - - something that by law is not public record.

Chiyome Fukino, who at the time was Director of the Hawaii state Department of Health issued a statement saying she had "... personally seen and verified that the Hawaii state Department of Health has Senator Obama's original birth certificate on record..."

Even that did not quiet some who challenge Obama's legal citizenship. [Abercrombie offended by Obama citizenship questions]



Surprisingly,  the overwhelming (like all of them)  article comments were like mine (above):  Bullshit, Abercrombie, you can't produce what doesn't exist.

The stakes here are by now so big that it's hard to imagine it ever being openly resolved.  Looming even larger than Obama's eligibility are the reputations of scores of pundits, conservative and Obamunista, who cried "birthers!" Some, like Nancy Pelosi, of whom it can be shown knew Obama was ineligible, would stand guilty of treason with the possibility, if not probability, of being executed.  Like the Kennedy assassination, the truth will eventually leak out in dribbles as the players go to their graves.  But like the Kennedy assassination cover-up, new millions of Americans will have lost faith in the government (if they had any to begin with).


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

",,,faith in government...."

Such a strange combination of words Rog.
MM

Anonymous said...

As I've explained to so many LibCong, it would take me less than 5 minutes to produce birth certificates for myself, my lovely bride, my 21-year old son, and my 89-year old mother.

Its not a big deal for me. However, the more THE WON and his minions avoid this only serves to make it look bad. It seems as if there's something to hide.

If there's nothing to hide and we Tea Party zealots are crazy, just show to document to shut us all the Hell up!

I know I state the obvious, but that's just another service I offer free of charge.

Brigadier Major Mike
Official Barn Army Historian

wv = fucti -- what the LibCong want to do the Tea Party folks.

Anonymous said...

" new millions of Americans will have lost faith in the government"

Might there be a clue as to why in that phrase?

e~C

James Hooker, Nipple Whisperer said...

Rodger and Fellow BarnArmsters:
I´m still in the ¨Beware The Rope-A-Dope¨camp - not that you´re all dopes,but,you know.....
1. Soros Money=gadzillions
2. The BEST forgery team on earth can be had for,I don´t know,but a fair size chunk of that gad.
3. Said team can, read CAN, produce a document that would leave God Himself scratching his head. REALLY.
4. Preasure to produce doc builds and builds and - you get the idea.
5. The 0ne produces it and NO-ONE can prove it´s a fake. NO.ONE:
6. Under this scenario, he´s Ali and we´re Foreman.
7. This - 1 through 6, has worried me since day one.

Cheesy said...

1. WHo would believe a guy with a name like "Fukino"?
2. It's NOT just the birth certificate, it's the absence of ALL and any other documentation that proves the asshat in chief is actually alive.
3. I believe obowma was born on an island, just not that island

Anonymous said...

I still want to hear the Social Security Number story.

Casca

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm fine with overlooking the wetback thing. Even more, I'd like to see if he actually finished college. More than that, I'd like to read his college thesis. But more than anything, I want to know ...WHO.. decided I can't know ANYTHING about this stuffed suit.

Raising my glass to a better year-Anymouse

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.