Sunday, March 27, 2011

Obama and the flopping asses

Continuing Legerdemain
Back in January 2009, Barry Obama wrote a letter to Kapi'olani Medical Center, congratulating them on their centennial celebration. 

...
As a beneficiary of the excellence of the Kapi'olani Medical Center - the place of my birth- I am pleased to add my voice to your chorus of supporters.

...

Which was surprising at the time, since in his only other on-the-record statement, he claimed Queen's Medical Center as his birth place .

Barry claims Queen's Hospital in 2004

Now square that with today's crazy news from WND:

Obama's 'birth hospital' hides White House letter

Facility officials refuse to disclose document to inquiring state senator

Why?  The original  copy was posted on Kapi'olani Medical Center's web site (before being removed).  There are many reasons to be skeptical of Donald Trump, but using Obama's missing birth cer ..., hell - missing history of any kind, ain't one of them.  Because anyone who sees nothing worth demanding answers to, here, is just plain stupid.  Or afraid of what others will think.  Neither are qualified to lead, or deign to lecture us.

My original post on this

3 comments:

JMcD said...

I know, I know....I'm just a dirty old man.
Here's the deal...Take a look at the way His Saintliness, (peace be upon him), writes the B in Barack, and the O, with the line running down, top to bottom,in Obama, and tell me that they don't look like the pictures drawn by us dirty little boys when we thought we had a pretty good idea what human genitalia looked like.
He's childlike, ain't he?

Chuck Martel said...

Just like I tell my criminal clients -- pick a story, any story, and stick with it.

Anonymous said...

JMcD explains it all.

e~C

[re: one, si]

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.