Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rush: We've Been Played for Saps by the Establishment ... .

Rush: We've Been Played for Saps, Folks


We've Been Played for Saps, Folks: Boehner Bill Will Become Reid Bill


Alan West: caved because Wasserman was effective in saying he would destroy Medicare.  Paul Ryan.  PAUL RYAN!!?  Anyway, the teapartiers held their ground and denied Boehner his vote.  I'll guarantee you that this segment by Rush today is what cost him the 217 votes he needed. You may not agree with Rush's analysis, but after listening to this you'll at least be the best informed kid at the water cooler tomorrow.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to him in the 2nd hour today Rog, and I've gotta say he sounded almost incoherent. I've listened daily for 20+ yrs, and I'm a fan, but I fail to see what he was hoping to accomplish. Sputtering and talking to people off mike. It was like a bad rush immitator. Not helping, IMO.
rickinstl

Rodger the Real King of France said...

He was oddly shaken by what appeared to be an epiphanic moment for him. I think he used the words "I am so sorry ..." a few times. Rush is a very glass half-full kind of guy, and I get the sense he felt duped by people inside the GOP who were not identified. This is a pivotal moment in American history. Like he said, if the Boner-Reid faction wins out, we will have institutionalized uncontrollable debt. Rush is also hamstrung by not being able to say things like "kill all of them," like you and I can. (meant if the good way)

Anonymous said...

The truly sad thing is that Boehner had Reid and Obama by the short and curlies. We had the Dems on the ropes and we just gave up. It was 1st and goal on the Dems 1 yard line and we took a knee to let time expire. We had a breakaway play on an empty net and we passed the puck to the other team.

My our children and grandchildren forgive us for once again trusting Republicans.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.