Monday, August 08, 2011

Debt Man Walking

Does Anyone think this wasn't on purpose?  That's why I said I hopes he fails. - Rush

" A concerted attack on capitalism."


Debt Man Walking


“

Barackolypse Now

Obamageddon

Debt Man Walking

”
Rush Limbaugh is properly distraught today, but used some of his anger to create three delicious Obamonikers (above) ... As I speak, Obama has just stated that we do not need S&P to tell us that we need to raise taxes.  Limbo is guessing that just before his press conference the Fed flooded the market with buy orders in order to show a positive response to his speech.  We'll see.


Marc Miller

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Debt Man Walking Opera explained here.
righty gomez

Anonymous said...

Or listen to it [HERE]

The Stig

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.