Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Prognosis Negative

File: "Lassie was rabid so I had to shoot her"
GOP upset win in NY portends challenge for Obama


CDC Examines Democrat Underground Virus
CDC scientist examines mutant cancer cells from alternative universe


  • Something is terribly wrong. Either the republicans are cheating or we have completely lost the information war. Money is power and the media have been destroyed by it.

  • What's wrong is Obama is walking us into the fan blades again ....

  •  What was in Hebrew Press?

  •  I hope everyone here that wanted Weiner to step down is satisfied.

  • I don't think many people realize the consequences for their choices until it is too late.

  •  What the hell is wrong with people? How anyone can vote for the  Party of thieves and liars is beyond me.

  • read the yahoo comments. Truly some sad, deranged fools.

  • They're a bunch of paid trolls. Yahoo's comments section has been a stinking cesspool for years. I wish the sane people would just stop commenting there, and let the sociopaths drown in their own filth.

  • That explains a lot. No wonder so many fake accounts look obvious on there. Can't these people get a real job?

  • They were played like a cheap fiddle by a teabagger. That's what happens every time any religion is added to the mix.

  • If Americans are dumb enough to vote these people back into congress and the presidency. They deserve everything they get. High unemployment, low wages, no rights at work,

  • Beth Fouhy, the AP writer is obviously a FOX supporter.
Democrat Underground comments

Prognosis - Incurable at this stage


6 comments:

Jess said...

I'm reading your your post while ruminating on the overweight young lady I just observed at a local convenience store.

She wanted the clerk to cash a $4500 check for someone else, which he refused, even though the young lady had the "endorsed" check and the driver license of the owner of the check. She then finished her purchase of a few softdrinks, some candy and three moon pies, which went on her Lonestar Card, which is Texas food stamps.

I really don't know how anyone can wonder why the democrats are being whittled from power. Anyone with a conscience and a hint of a work ethic know it's over. The pendulum is swinging in the other direction and the cuts will be deep.

Scottiebill said...

Jess' story above reminded me of an incident in a local Winco Store (Cub Foods then) some 12 or 13 years ago. My wife and I were behind a younger couple and their 3 kids in the check out line. They were paying for their groceries, about $75.00, if I remember right, with food stamps. The checkout clerk happened to be the Assistant manager of the store. He told the guy that if he needed a job, they had a couple of openings available. The guy said that he had never worked a day in his life and wasn't about to start now. My wife had to elbow me hard more than once to keep me quiet. When we were checked out, we saw this family in the parking lot putting their stuff into a year-old car (ours was a 79 Toronado). I was pissed all over again, and my wife had to stop me before I went over an made a number of very inappropriate remarks that the guy probably wouldn't have understood any way.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

The Jewish vote was pivotal in this race.

Gayle Miller said...

Looks like the worst administration in our nation's history is just that - history! Buh-bye you incompetent, arrogant p.o.s.!

Of course, once we get an effective president in office, we'll have to return to listening to the whining liberal b.s. - can't someone just shut Joy Behar the hell up?

Jinglebob said...

Want to shut Joy up? Shut off the show. Radio or TV. If everyone did, maybe they'd get a clue.

Anonymous said...

My God those folks are so insane. I can just imagine the comments when the "Dear Leader" loses in a landslide. Should make for great reading.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.