Thursday, January 26, 2012

Washington Insider



Inside

 

WYSIWYG

Buried in some comments was a link from Wabano about an interview with "White House insider".   I'm sure you don't need any caveat about believing anonymous stories told by anonymous people on the internet.  I will say this however.  As just a regular Joe who lives in the DC area,  even I have acquaintances who are well-positioned in the Washington power structure, who, during some friendly imbibing, will "relate" stuff.  And I mean very very secret stuff, so this Ulsterman report scenario is plausible. The chance for finding truth here is at least on the level of , say,  reading a  WaPost article.  Here's a few items that made my skin prickle a bit.

Insider:  He’s an atheist you know.

UM: What?

WYSIWYGInsider:  Barack Obama.  Atheist.  So is Jarrett.  Not that it matters…I don’t really care.  No…I do care. I don’t like the lying about it.  The bullsh-t way they go on using people.  Pretending.  That church in Chicago – it…for Obama it was just about connections.  Leverage.  Politics.  Now I see them…getting the media to show them going into a church, hearing Obama talk about his religion…it’s all…it’s nothing to them.  Nothing!  God is a joke to those people.  A punchline.

UM:  Is that part of the story?  The president’s atheism?

Insider:  No.  Maybe…speaks to their view of life though, right?  How the life of others ain’t important?  No accounting for their sins in their world. Hell don’t exist!  Murder…got nothing on them.  It’s all just an outdated and ridiculous concept, right?  Use the Black vote…use it up.  Go to their churches and then roll their eyes and mock them behind their backs.  He isn’t a Muslim…that…he never was.  The president sympathizes with anyone and anything that they feel…the people around him…Jarrett, the First Lady…anyone they feel has been mistreated by this country.  That’s his God – anti-Americanism.

Obama's atheism is of no consequence to me, but I really liked "Insider's" reaction.  In another segment he discusses being in a room of "way" insiders and president-elect (1993) Bill Clinton.  When a "little man" entered the room and caused everyone, including the Secret Service, to come to attention.

UM:  I need you to get back to the story.  President Clinton and—

Insider:  Right- right…sure enough…

The President-Elect, he comes up to me.  Calls me by my first name.  Big guy.  You don’t realize how big he is until you’re standing next to him in person.  He’s smaller these days.  A bit shrunken in.  Back then…a big strapping fella from Arkansas.  Cornbread-fed as my momma used to say. ... Hillary is there too of course…but she’s off to the side.  Not so comfortable as her husband.  Pensive – that the right word?  She smiles, but there’s no smile coming from her eyes.  [...]

Gore is there too.  Didn’t like him then.  Like him less now.  He ain’t Tennessee – never been.  Spoiled D.C. political brat is what he is.  And a fu–ing loon to boot.

WYSIWYGSo that’s the scene – Bill Clinton is soon to be inaugurated the next President of the United States.  The guy is larger than life.  He is ruling that room.  Senators  with the legislative power of God are kissing his ass now.  The guy is King of the World.  And then this little fella walks in.  I don’t see him walk in…there’s just a sense.  A feeling that the rest of the room catches too.  Here is Bill Clinton, his head poking above the crowd of people hoping to get what I got – a quick  thank you, a handshake, a moment with history.  By now I’m off to the side a bit, but still about ten – maybe fifteen feet from the President-Elect.  And like I say…there’s this little fella parting the crowd…parting the sea – and heading right toward Clinton.  He don’t stop to acknowledge anyone…but everyone steps to the side.  Out of their way.  Even the Secret  Service detail who has been around for months now…they step aside.  Now I can’t stress that enough here…hell, I know I’m not saying it in a way that really communicates how that made me really take notice of who this person was.  You see…some of us had been on the campaign for…well…since the beginning.  And we still had to deal with the Secret Service when approaching Clinton.  Not a pat-down or anything…it’s not like that.  But they always put themselves there…they didn’t just step aside.  NEVER. [,,,]

This time…for this person…they did. 


Here Insider is confused over why the White House enforcers [People like them – they are dinosaurs.  Big fu–ing dinosaurs that might crush you right under them and not even know it] are so protective against anti-Ron Paul messages going out.

UM:  If that is a concern – and I agree it certainly could be…why would -name deleted- be so willing to protect Ron Paul?

Insider:  If I knew that I would tell you.  I don’t know…I don’t – that’s what makes me nervous.  What are they up to with that?  Somebody that high up in political food chain telling you…sayin’ to lay off the Ron Paul – Soros stuff…what for?  Why do they care?  The Federal Reserve?  The IMF?  That One-World-Order bullsh-t?  Nah…don’t add up.  They are up to something and I don’t know what it is.  So…f-ck it…I just keep dealing with what I know.  With what’s right in front of me.  That’s what I do.  Figure out what was, what is, and what will be.

UM:  Could they want Ron Paul to make a 3rd party run?  Or to have people write his name in if he is not the nominee?  Have you done any polling to determine if Ron Paul would actually pull more from the Democratic Party side than the Republican side?

(Lengthy Pause)

Insider:  Son, you might have just opened up my own eyes on this.  Son-of-a-b-tch….they been playing a whole different game on this. The anti-war…that whole angle.  Sh-t…right in front of me and I didn’t see it.  Right fu–ing there and I didn’t see it!

Link



3 comments:

DougM said...

Funny you should bring up Soros.
Well, not funny ha-ha.

I-RIGHT-I said...

"We need to invade their country, kill their leaders and convert the rest to Christianity."

St. Ann of the GOP

Grumpyunk said...

Having been reading the insider stories from the beginning, I tend to give them quite a bit of credibility as he's called a bunch of things months in advance that became news later.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.