Thursday, March 21, 2013

Queen of Snot Too

                                                                         STFU Michelle

THE FIRST LADY of SNOT

I was otherwise engaged yesterday when I received this, so it may have been served up already.   I don't care




Go ahead and verify the following for yourselves:

  • At the 10:47 mark: M.O. wipes her nose with a finger.
  • At the 11:16 mark: The sniffles begin.
  • At the 12:50 mark: Visible shiny mucus secretion from her nose.
  • Beginning at the 14:20 mark: A drop of mucus comes out of her left nostril.
  • Beginning at the 16:10 mark: The droplet of mucus is clearly visible.
  • At the 16:55 mark: M.O. wipes nose with right hand.
  • At the 17:02 mark: M.O. wipes nose with left hand. Right after that, I do believe I saw her tongue flicking up to lick the moisture.

  Fellowship of the Minds via Josh~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh.

I got a little sick just reading, I sure as hell ain't gonna watch.
MM

Cheesy said...

Cokehead.

Juice said...

Ditto to MM. Not feeling particularly gutsy this morning. Or anytime there after.

Anonymous said...

I'm revolted by the continuous dropping of "G's" by the pseudo-educated.

Casca

Sid said...

Brains leaking out! Usually this affects young teenage males around the age of 16.

DougM said...

Good thing 'er butt didn't itch, eh?

Anonymous said...

My lunch has 'left the building'.

vanderleun said...

Have some compassion, folks. It's the Sequester effect. The White House just can't afford a Hawaii vacay and Kleenex. You gotta cut somewhere.

Steve In Tulsa said...

She recommended wiping our noses on our sleeves back in 2009; classy!

Mike C said...

Humm, well, you know who else always seems to have sinus issues and wipes their nose compulsively...

Jess said...

I could write a bunch of snarky comments, but I won't.

Out of all the first ladies I've watched since Kennedy, she's the worse. No class; no graciousness and no humility for being part of the greatest nation on Earth. Who'd ever thought Obama would bring our first white trash first lady into the White House.

Ralph Gizzip said...

What do you call a slut with a runny nose?


Full!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.