Television Series
|
scream-of-consciousness; "If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell."
Saturday, March 08, 2014
Archer, Mentalist, White Collar
Rodger the Real King of France
3/08/2014 09:20:00 AM
2 Comments
"If the number of Islamic terror attacks continues at the current rate, candlelight vigils will soon be the number-one cause of global warming. " |
Labels:
Cinema,
Television
| This will be the comment box |
2 comments:
- DougM said...
-
White Collar: a definite yes! Love the narrow escapes … yeah, and Mozzie.
Archer, the previous seasons: yes! Great stuff!
Archer, current season: yuck. They seriously screwed it up.
The Mentalist: watched two episodes, and it looked like a confusing/overacted/uninteresting version of Lie to Me, which I really, really liked. -
3/8/14, 10:45 AM
- Rodger the Real King of France said...
-
Yeah, it took me some time getting into The Mentalist, despite the wife's continued insistence that I'd like it. Finally I agreed to sit through 2 or three of them, and they happened to be the right ones. I like the humor.
-
3/8/14, 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mozzie's (Willie Garson's) chosen alias in this
episode is "Barry
Soetoro," which is a play on Barack Obama. When Obama was a preteen and
teen, he preferred the nickname of Barry (instead of his given name of
Barack, which exposed him to bullying), and his stepfather, his
mother's second husband, was named Lolo Soetoro. 