Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pale Blue-Hoo

                 

                           PALE MOON  


[RedState]
I have been happily using Firefox for many years now, but the episode with their CEO disturbed me quite a bit.  The day after I heard about that, I was going through my email and clicked on a link from Red State and got this:


I really don't give a rat's ass about Mozilla's "corporate values", but when they start using them to interfere with my browsing that's where I draw the line.Today, I installed Pale Moon as my new browser.

via Grin


Gave it a try yesterday.  Had no problem installing and linking bookmarks, but could not get any extensions.  I'll be damned if I can find any TOOLS to configure the thing.  I'm unimpressed,  and happy to hop back and forth between FF and Chrome and, occasionally, IE.



3 comments:

Cuzzin Rick said...

Have been using Pale Moon for some time. Go to Paly Moon Project Homepage, and you will see a tools button in the ribbon at the top of the page.... tools include a Fire Fox migration utility

Cuzzin Rick

Anonymous said...

I've been using Pale Moon for about a week now; the migration tool worked just fine on my comp, and add-ons were readily available and installed/worked flawlessly. I'm also learning Opera for my linux side of things. FF is now uninstalled on all window boxes in my house.

Eskyman said...

Type "About:Config" (without quotes) into URL bar and you'll have all the configurin' you'll ever want. Just be careful, some things may bite.

--Eskyman

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.