Thursday, August 24, 2017

A Bacon Too Far


                                                           FOOD





A BACON TOO FAR


ledo Bacon

ledo Bacon
13.2 oz, and counting

Last night I ordered a Ledo Pizza (our favorite). S.I.L. was visiting, so in lieu of "everything" I ordered a large w/ pepperoni, sausage, and bacon.  When I got home and opened the lid ... HMFS!  All I could see was a sea of crisp bacon.  So much bacon that I had to remove it in order to see what lay underneath.  I estimate that by the time I got it (almost) all, the bacon weighed 16 (oz).  I put a generous amount back, and the girls loved it.  Me?  For the first time in my life the words "way too much bacon" crossed my lips.  Still, I figure we have enough for ten BLTs.  There are worse things in life, oui?

3 comments:

Chris in NC said...

That pizza looks awesome...

drew458 said...

Once in my life, we bought several 3 1/2lb lobsters on sale, cooked them up and then did our best to eat them. There was lots left over. So I called up my mother, a big lobster lover, and asked what to do with too much lobster. She told me to go to hell and die.

Murphy(AZ) said...

Do they deliver? To Arizona?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.