Saturday, May 13, 2006

Track Your Stats

Stuff That Works
I like  automatic referrer lists, but when my last guy decided to start charging for the service, I opted out, as did most everyone it seems.  Any way, I've been looking for a new (free) replacement ever since, one that works on blog.spot, and I have.  I like TrackYourStats  a lot because you have total control over what gets displayed (mine are way bottom).  For instance, the newest spammer gimmick is to start a blog and spray the world with hits.  Takes about 5 seconds to ban site (which means keep it from showing as a link).  You're welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is beyond my humble existence...

it is truly fascinating, and i marvel when thinking of simple code back in the early 80's...

this TYS used a very strange color and font style...

i am sure i will be banned from everything someday,
i must be a pain to you and all on the web.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.